People know what the planet and their local context need yet they struggle to create space for meaningful engagement with institutions that symbolise the inertia that power generates in order to maintain itself. Institutional foresight works from the inside out to transform the forms and processes that maintain social
- Asking questions about the context and the drivers
- Identifying those who really make things happen
- Who are the winners and losers?
- Understanding how we got to where we are
- Reclaiming the future
- Telling the deep stories – CLA in Action
- Mapping the possible and escaping the probable
- What do we fear?
- What do we hope for and how do we activate this?
- Social technologies for change
- Recognising and creating alternatives
- Pragmatic futures: build the future one step at a time
- Overcoming resistance
Marcus runs workshops to help your institution regain its direction, explore new possibilities and reinspire its people.