Children and Education
It is not what we teach but how we teach that is at the centre of building vibrant and sustainable schools. The vision for school building is simple – schools and their communities can be seamless and function as economic and ecological dynamos to reinvigorate social life and meaningful learning.
Themes here are endless but the following lists provide a profile of some possibilities.
- Futures Schools – Community Building as Pedagogy
- Schools with Purpose – Designing Institutions for People
- Sustainability – from Vision to Action
- Touch the Earth – Schools that Heal
- Thinking Beyond the Walls of the Classroom
- Schools beyond Fear.
- Futures In, Of and For Education
- From Dysfunction to Success – The Radical Possibility of Education
- Neohumanist Pragmatics – a New Philosophy of Education for a New Age
- Story telling for kids
- Myths that touch the soul
- Mystery and Paradox – New Tools for Teaching
- Enchanted moments
- Neohumanist Classroom
- Songs to Focus with
- Tread Lightly: Your Inner Journey
- The Artist Within
- Mediation in the Classroom
- Yoga for Kids
- Yoga for Brain dynamics
- Creative Moments
Marcus regularly gives talks and workshops on a range of issues relating to deepening an understanding of Educational Futures and social pedagogy. Talks can be tailored to you context and need. Demonstration lessons and direct consultancy work is also available.
Services: Children and Education : Institutional Change : Transformations :Spirit and the Everyday : Community Building : Institutional Foresight